!
<body>

Testing out ScribeFire's blog plugin for Firefox...

...with a quick pointer to Paul Johnston's interesting piece: Who am I? Reassessing my online profile.

I have to like the process Paul is going through here; thinking out loud about his early experiences as a blogger and social media experimenter. It's the same tangle of questions many of us - even those who've been playing around with this stuff a long time - are still trying to resolve.

Meanwhile, not sure about ScribeFire yet. I like the idea of a blog tool that plugs directly into Firefox - kind of like the old Performancing or NowPublic plugins. I don't know how long I'll be happy playing with a tool that doesn't support Ctrl-arrow key text navigation combos. I do like the visual UI though, so far, so I'm going to persevere for a while...