!
<body>

Uninstalled Reimplemented

So after four or more years limping along with the same cheesey old template (which I've hated since around the second day it went up), I've finally gotten around to the blog renovation project.

- Stripped out a lot of the old cruft that had collected in the sidebars (OK, so I might lose my blognerd status for not having the minimum 37 items of flair in my sidebar. I'll live).

- Found a template that let me make the sidebar navigation a lot groovier.

- Still got to fix commenting. I'm trying to switch across from the old 3rd-party comments system (Haloscan) to Blogger's built-in comments. Not working at the moment, but I'll figure it out.

I'm not wild on the blandness of the typeface, and I want to make the centre column a bit wider (a tad too much border right now), but it's a bit easier on the eyes than the old version, IMHO.

What do you think?