!
<body>

Vendor Relationship Management revisited

Since posting my snarky diatribe about a less-than-satisfying experience dealing with the vendor of a new PR service, I've had a continuing email dialogue with the founder.

Good news - in a message earlier today, he said:
After discussion with my business partner, we have decided to lift the 2 day trial limitation in favor of a limited number of searches. So, all trial users will be given 10 searches with a limit of 25 results per search. By doing so, we hope to avoid the same issue you ran into with our trial.

Thanks again for your direct and honest feedback. As I wrote before, we are open to new ideas and we will see if this improves the user experience.

Yay! That's a very positive and happy result. I'll be trying out the service in the near future. Looking forward to it.