!
<body>

More good news - Janet's back!

I found out a little over a week ago that my utterly brilliant friend Janet Johnson had her new blog up and running, but I promised to hold off until there was something more than just her first "hello world" post up there.

Well it was worth waiting - since launching janetleejohnson.com a scant 14 days ago, she's been blogging up an absolute storm (and quoting Larkin! Gawd bless 'er).

Janet was, without doubt, one of the single best things about the time I spent at Marqui. A consummate professional and outstanding communicator, Janet is very definitely at the forefront of Web 2.0 marketing.

I've met and worked with one hell of a lot of tech marketing professionals in the past twenty years. Very few have impressed and inspired me as much as Janet.

I love the fact that she's back in the blogosphere.