!
<body>

Dell Freezes Over

Well well well, who would ever have thunk it. To set John Calvin spinning in his tomb, it seems the torture of a bad conscience is indeed the Dell of a living soul.

So many bad puns, so little time. In truth, though, I'm encouraged to see Dell at least attempting to launch itself into the blogosphere. Now if only they could actually use their new blog for something other than crass self-promotion and employee-generated mini infomercials, they might even garner some real respect from their many detractors. (Full disclosure, btw - the machine I'm blogging this on happens to be a Dell notebook, and I should note that I've been very happy with it to date.)

And yes, I know I've been absent too long. Again. But I'll spare you the usual apologies, excuses, and promises to be more regular in my bloggage in future. Back. For now. Who knows how long I'll keep it up, but I know I do miss the darn thing when I'm not here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a blurb to write...