!
<body>

Day Links for my Web 2.oh panel

This is just a rolling clipboard of my source links for the Web 2.oh panel at iSummit 2006 on Friday morning.

Tim O'Reilly's "What is Web 2.0".

Tim's "compact definition" - the architecture of participation.

Paul Boutin's Slate piece "Just call it the Internet"

Jeffrey Zeldman "Web 3.0"

The NYTimes on "Silicon Valley 2.0"

Newsweek: "The New Wisdom of the Web"

Michael Arrington's TechCrunch

TechCrunch: "Web 2.0 companies I couldn't live without"

The sort of canonical Web 2.0 applications list (not)

Don Marti: "On Web 2.0, application uses you"

The Official Web 2.0 validator

The Panellists:

James Walker's Bryght

Salim Ismail's PubSub

Albert Lai's BubbleShare

Brent Ashley AshleyIT

Pete Mosley PM&A

And here's some of the other sites and services mentioned during the session - I tried to jot down as many of these as I could catch, but we covered a lot of territory - drop me a note in the comments with any ones I've missed:

The Dell Hell Story from Jeff Jarvis' Buzzmachine

Scobleizer - Robert Scoble of Microsoft's blog

Second Life

Flickr

Writely

Ajaxwrite

Ajaxian

And someone in the audience called out "Innocentive" or "Innosentive" or something like that. Is it this site or perhaps this ? Not sure...

And, of course, The Cluetrain.