!
<body>

Leveraging Blogs for Corporate Communications

Just back from dinner after chairing day one of the Canadian Institute's "Leveraging Blogs for Corporate Communications" conference.

Really interesting day. Some terrific presentations, panel discussions and Q&A sessions.

Lots to blog when time permits - great stuff from Mitch Joel, Mark Evans, Jack Kapica, Colin McKay, Tim Shore, Chanchal Bhattacharya (from York U's Political Science Dept.), Diane Patell-Pernari (great case study about Canada Post's internal CEO blog), and many more.

Just too darn tired to blog more now, but I'll post my notes tomorrow if I have time.

So as I'm crashed out in front of the TV news, summoning the energy to drag myself up to bed, Sausage turns to me with a smile and says, "Well while you were mingling with bloggers, I've been reading about bloooooooooooooogs ".

Blank look on my face. She heads off upstairs and brings back the book she was reading with our kids at bedtime tonight. This one:

Well somehow I've never noticed this, but right there on page 12, Seuss has these words:

Think of black water.
Think up a white sky.
Think up a boat.
Think of BLOOGS blowing by.

Heh. And do you know what? I bloomin' will now too. After a day of non-stop all blogs all the time - I'm going to be lying in bed, trying to get to sleep, with wave after wave of freakin' BLOOOOOOOOOOOOGS floating by.

More tomorrow when coherent brain function has been restored.