!
<body>

On the night stand

A couple of notable books I'd highly recommend you add to your reading list.

My friend Leonard Brody's latest book is now out in paperback, and it's a cracking read. Titled: Everything I Needed to Know About Business...I Learned from a Canadian, the book features a series of fascinating and eminently readable essays from Canadian business luminaries such as Jeff Skoll (eBay co-founder), Nick Graham (Joe Boxer co-founder and "Chief Underwear Officer"), Paul Tellier (Bombardier, CN Railways, etc.), Bonnie Fuller (Glamour, Cosmopolitan, etc.), architect Moshe Safdie, and many others.

It's engaging, entertaining, educational, and a snip at $17.49 on Amazon.ca. And as all the proceeds are going to Junior Achievement Canada, you can have a great read and feel all warm and noble about it at the same time.

Also, I just finished reading one of my birthday presents, Malcolm Gladwell's astonishing Blink. One of those rare books that I found I had to stop and put aside every couple of pages, just to soak in the revelations and insights Gladwell reveals. Buy it.