!
<body>

Blogsquat revisited redux

I take it all back. 

Even after I ranted at length and publicly reviled them in this post, the patient and concerned Blogger support team emailed me out of the blue (on Sunday afternoon!). After a very polite apology, the support guy proposed a detailed solution to the problems I've been enjoying since that little blogjacking episode a few months back.

No time to try the suggested solution at the moment, but it's nice to know that they're out there listening. More news later, once I've had a chance to try out the tweaks.  In the meantime, thanks Eric!

Now I feel kind of bad about being so grumpy in my earlier rant.  But I'm also feeling very good about my decision to stick with Blogger as my engine of choice.  This is the kind of thing that makes loyalty to one supplier worthwhile.