!
<body>

Orc Hut update

RageBoy responds to my "Get out of Orkut Free" offer, with the perfect yang for my ying:

I would like to get in on this too, as I am also "self unemployed" (try this on your creditors; it really stops their minds). So here is my bookend offer:

...using my years of take-no-prisoners PR training, bolstered by the benefits of a low-grade California grammar school education (where learning how to extract oneself from sticky situations wasn't worth a shit), I will wrathfully craft the perfect up-your-ass reply (i.e., re-butt-al) on your behalf, guaranteed to:

  • Decimate your tormentor's already fragile ego;
  • Make you appear the nadir of snarling ingratitude;
  • Neatly exterminate annoying social lepers and prevent them from darkening your door again ever.

just click the little button below and all this orkut "karma" can be yours today! 

Pay now

Like me, RageBoy is currently somewhat bereft in the employment department. Unlike me, he is not 'enjoying' the dubious pleasures of a rapidly-dwindling severance package.

Click the button, send him dough, fuel the beast.