!
<body>

Will Blog for Food

Well.

This is... interesting.

I find my self suddenly and unaccountably unemployed.

As part of a strategic realignment, I was let go by my erstwhile employer at the end of day yesterday. Not quite sure why, to be honest.

Also not at all sure what I'll end up doing now. We're off to see the family in Ireland next Thursday, so I think I'll be using the next week or so to figure out what the next step should be.

Meanwhile, this house needs work to get it ready for winter, and it will be fun to spend some more time with the family for a while. Oh, and I'll get to blog rather more than I've been able to of late - been rather too busy at work, you see. But now I appear to have a few...um...windows in my schedule. Great big bloomin' french doors, in fact.

Now I really know how Jeneane feels.