!
<body>

Re-branding

Now that we've had our little "strategic realignment", I feel this blog should have a brand makeover - for the short term, at least.

A couple of days ago I described the transition I've just experienced as being "uninstalled".

A few people seem to like the term, and I do too. So I think that I'm going to temporarily rechristen this ole blog.

Not many people ever seem to get the usual title anyway - they just think I'm some kind of hyper-honest narcissist. Which, of course, I am - but that's hardly the point. If I can't be a narcissist on my own darn blog, then I'll just have to keep my WebTorch set on black.

So. I'm tearing down the "I Love Me, vol. I" title line, for now - and pasting up the brand new title pro tem. We'll ask the new title elect to stand in for the old one, until such time as I secure gainful employment once again, at which point I will lovingly reinstate the carefully cleaned and restored old palindrome.

Uninstalled be it.