!
<body>

Good luck at BloggerCon!

Kind of wishing I was in Cambridge this w/end, partying with all the leading lights of blogdom at the first annual BloggerCon.

So many people I like and admire in one room, but just no way I could have made it down, alas.

Sitting in the IRC channel right now (#bloggerCon at irc.freenode.net), following some of the discussion happening at the periphery - but it's kind of like catching the odd wisp of what sounds like the coolest conversation you've never heard, drifting over the fence from a garden party you couldn't get to...

If you're there, have a blast - and blog lots so we can all participate by proxy.

Off with the kids to the Kingston Road Fall Festival this afternoon - which promises to be even more fun. Packed La Belle Saucisse off on a clothes shopping expedition - just me, Charlie, Lily & Ruairi all day. My kind of Saturday.