!
<body>

Downtime

Freshly rebranded, it's now time to shutter the blog for a little while, as we head off to see family and friends in Ireland for a week or so.

You can probably imagine how much we all need this.

Nice big family hoolie to go to (Yay! Cathal and Mandy - see you really soon!), plus many pints of the best Guinness in Ireland waiting in Leo's to be drunk.

To be drunk. Yes. Doubt anyone will begrudge me that. Just hope one of my friends stays sober long enough to put me up to bed when I start singing.

I doubt I'll be getting online much in the next week and a bit, if at all. In the meantime, here's a couple of other somethings to keep you occupied while I'm away.

See you in a week and a few. Be nice to each other.

(BTW #1 - if you've sent me email in the last week and I haven't responded yet, I'm not being rude - honest. Well, yes - I suppose I am, but it's not intentional. Since I got uninstalled, I've been absolutely showered with email and messages of support. Thank you all very, very much. And there's also been a lot of other life stuff to get organized before we go. You've simply no idea how much work being unemployed can be. I promise I will get on top of email when I get back. Promise).

(BTW #2 - the alarm's on, the neigbours are checking the house every day, and there's an entire tank of huge, ferocious sea monkeys guarding the place. Plus we sold all the good stuff on eBay already. And the stereo's knackered, so don't even bother. And no - it's not an original. Do you really think we could afford to have an original of that hanging in the spare bedroom? Bugger off. Go on - the people at No. 23 have a home theatre system and leave their credit cards lying around on the counter. Thanks).