!
<body>

Welcome!

So here it is.

After six or seven sessions of footling around, squeezed in between general work and home stuff, we're almost, almost there...

This will be my blog's new permanent home. I've had the domain name for ages, but only just getting around to actually using it. Please update your blogrolls and bookmarks to point here.

This is all thanks to the wonderful Shelley Powers and her altruistic vision for what is surely the World's first bloggers' co-operative: The Wayward Webloggers Co-Op.

With Shelley's generosity and assistance (and a little extra setup help from fellow co-op member Kafkaesquí) I'm all moved in with only a little touching up to do here and there.

A new blog server deserves a new design. Hope you like it. The base code is a BlogSkins template, originally designed by Chewbecca. I've tweaked to add titles and a few other styling changes of my own.

Please note: the template's not quite complete and some things probably won't work, but I figure I'll iron out the remaining wrinkles in the coming days. In particular, permalinks are broken, but comments seem to be working fine. I'm working on it...

For now, consider this blog a microcosm of the entire Web and revel in its fundamental brokenness.

Normal service will be resumed whenever.