!
<body>

Referer Rejoinder


Does anyone else ever wish their referrer logs worked like an email system, so you could click on the link to the referring URL and be able to reply to the person at the other end?

Like this one, for example, which is someone landing at my blog after searching for instructions on "how to sodder plumbing".

I want to just click to respond to this - you don't "sodder" plumbing (well...I suppose you could try): you solder it.

I've had other examples in the past - desperate, forlorn souls wandering through the net in search of enlightenment (which they're not going to find here, I can tell you that fer nowt). But I want to help them - to reach back down through the wire, with a firm but gentle hand on their mouse, to redirect their wanderings in the right direction...