!
<body>

There goes the neighbourhood


I've just been added to the list of panelists for the upcoming ClickZ Weblog Business Strategies Conference in Boston, June 9th & 10th.

I'm speaking on this bit:

Are Weblogs A Threat Or Opportunity For Enterprises?
Weblogs offer new communication opportunities for marketers - and in some cases, they may prove to be more valuable than traditional marketing channels. Are blogs part of the new marketing mix? Where do blogs fit in? Can blogs be used in the same way other e-marketing strategies and tactics are used - to increase interactivity, to understand how customers are using the content and information being distributed? Are enterprises ready?

Should be a good opportunity for me to finally sort out my thinking on this PR vs. Blogs stuff I've been noodling.

The other panelists look interesting. There's a wireless sorceress from the Borg, a fellow flack, and this Rick Bruner bloke, who sounds like someone I may spend a lot of time agreeing with.

There's also, almost inevitably, Dave, David, Doc and (more evitably, but still very interestingly) Denise