!
<body>

I just love spam...

Couple of toothsome morsels from this morning's inbox-clogging spammage:

1. An email from "Sevoithien" bearing the subject line: Gop, Hi! We Need Home Workers!

Oh boy, do you ever have the wrong guy...

2. An even more than usually aureate 419 message from "Prince Lawrence tarawally, the first son of Bridgedier Robert Tarawally the chief Commander of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) of the Republic of Sierra-Leone who was arrested recently by the United Nation Peace keeping force".

All I can hope for in this case is that Prince Tarawally is a relatively slim gentleman, as he warns me: "I am well confident of your capability of executing this business for the mutual benefit of our both families, believing that you will not expose or betray the trust and confident I am about to repose on you."

*oof*