!
<body>

"Land of Mountains, Land on the River..."

Land of obscure and slightly puzzling Google searches.

Idly browsing the referrer logs today, here's an oddity - someone came into the site by searching for my name at http://www.google.at

Check that ".at". That's Austria.

I've never been to Austria, don't know anyone from Austria, can't even think of anyone I know who might be visiting Austria. So, does this mean I can add "internationally renowned" to me boilerplate now then?

Ah yes..."Michael O'Connor Clarke is an internationally renowned global leader in somebollocksorother, with offices strategically located in one country and a highly-trained staff of one expert, serving clients in the improbably-wealthy-but-really-foolish-with-their-money sector."

Yeah, right.

Anyway. Welcome, Austrian friends.