!
<body>


OK, those of you arriving here by way of the C&W Christmas Quiz, it is indeed me. Well done. Before you move on to the next question, I'd just like to point out a couple of things:

It would, of course, have been much easier to find this site if Perenack had typed the title out properly. It's a PALINDROME, fercrissakes - it's meant to be the Roman numeral "I", not the digit "1".

Once you figure out that it's a palindrome, you'll immediately realise that the title of this page is, of course, ironic, witty, and charmingly self-deprecating in an entirely dry and urbane Michaelish kind of way.

If you don’t agree, that’s your privilege. Just as it’s my privilege to post a searing expose of your sordid personal life in the pages of this site.

If you don't know what a palindrome is, you might want to consider a career that doesn’t require a reasonable command of the English language.

Oh, and one other thing. While it was kind of John to describe my activity here as “maintaining” a personal site – I think the fact that this is my first post since September 19th, indicates that my “maintenance” falls a little short of reasonable service level expectations…

Tea break’s over, back on your heads.