!
<body>

The debate about Microsoft's much-trumpeted "Hailstorm" initiative continues to rage through the blogvines. Everyone's weighing in on this one, it seems. Much good stuff deconstructing the FUD from, amongst others:

Tim O’Reilly & Crew
Doc Searls
CNET
/.
Craig Burton

As you would, no doubt, expect - given my extraordinary and unprecedented level of behind-the-scenes insight into Redmond's most covert machinations (i.e. I'm on first name terms with one Microsoft employee) - my tireless investigations have at last uncovered the complete truth behind these shenanigans.

Here then, for the first time, is a sneak peek at Microsoft’s secret new site in development that reveals their full intent with the Hailstorm initiative. All they want to achieve is this.

Evil & dangerous? You be the judge...

I advise you to click on the last link above quickly, before the Borg detects the leak and rains down upon my entire blog.