!
<body>

What is going on at all...?

This Lennie Gallant bloke totally cleans up at the East Coast Music Awards (a fairly big thing here in Canada), scooping three awards, including both Album of the Year and Male Artist of the Year.

The CBC noticed, bringing him in to natter with Shelagh Rogers, no less.

So in the last couple of weeks I must have been into eight different record shops. Plus I've tried Chapters, Indigo, Sam the Record Man and Amazon.

Not a single copy of the award-winning CD to be found anywhere, offline or on. And it's not that they're sold out - most of the shops I've asked in have acknowledged that they've not had the CD in stock (or even heard of it) and would have to order it.

Knickers to it.

I'll just have to keep looping this until my copy arrives direct from the record company.